Friday, June 13, 2008

Top 10 Things We’d Like to Hear DAD'S Say.

The boys get me a Father’s Day card every year. I suppose their mom makes them! One year they gave me an especially humorous one. I suppose it’s because it’s partly true. That’s what makes for good humor. Anyway, it was titled “10 things we’d like to hear Dad’s say.” I don’t know if it was a Hallmark Card or what, but here it is.

Top 10 Things We’d Like to Hear DAD’S Say.

10 Could you turn your music up LOUDER so I can enjoy it, too?

9 Curfew is just a general time to shoot for. I’m not running a PRISON.

8 I don’t mind air-conditioning the whole neighborhood! Leave the door OPEN!

7 Holding this REMOTE is such a burden. Somebody else take it for awhile.

6 Look’s like we’re lost. I’d better ASK for directions.

5 Make all the RACKET you want. I can sleep through anything.

4 My tools are YOUR tools. Help yourself.

3 Your taste in clothes is quite REMARKABLE.

2. While I’m gone please feel free to invite all your FRIENDS over.

1. Your chores can wait. Go have FUN.

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

No comments: