1. When was the first American Thanksgiving celebration?
- Where was the turkey first domesticated?
d. New Zealand
- What is the female turkey called?
a. a rooster
b. a cuckoo
c. a chick
d. a hen
- What is a male turkey called?
a. a larry
c. a harry
d. a tom
- How fast can turkey’s run?
a. 5 mph
b. 15 mph
c. 25 mph
d. 45 mph
- How many feathers does a mature turkey have?
- Which state produces the most turkey annually?
- Approximately what percentage of American homes eat turkey on Thanksgiving?
- What country consumes the most turkey per year per capita?
- What great American statesman lobbied to make the turkey the national symbol?
a. Benjamin Franklin
b. Thomas Jefferson
c. John Adams
d. George Washington