TOP TEN THINGS I WISH JESUS HAD NEVER SAID
10. “Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven.”
9. “If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away.”
8. “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the
7. “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."
6. “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.”
5. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.”
4. “If you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.”
3. “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and his mother, his wife and his children, his brothers and sisters - yes, even his own life - he cannot be my disciple.”
2. “Judge not, or you will be judged.”
1. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven.”
NUMBER ONE THING I’M GLAD HE SAID.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”